I woke up usual morning routine: sneak out of bed so Prestyn doesn't hear me try to sneak by Cruz's room so he doesn't see me and scream and wake the rest of he crew, and plop on the couch and plug in. Check my email, check facebook and just enjoy a quite morning. That's when I see a blog post by a friend Jessica over here. I love reading her funny accounts of life as we know it. However this morning I had a completely different feeling. I read it knowing exactly who she was referring to when she said Summer. You see we all went to ENMU, a place I made so many great memories and some that I would like to never think about again! But anyhow, some of those great memories were made with Jessica and Summer, and for those I will forever be grateful. I have kept in touch with Jessica via Facebook and blogging, and as for Summer our lives paths had not crossed again, until now. I believe everything happens for a reason and Jessica posted about Summer and shared her blog because I needed to put some things into perspective. And that I have done. Today when I hear mom mom momma mom mom mom mom mom mom momma X's 20, I will take a deep breath and be grateful that I have my three boys all healthy and all able to call me mom. That they all woke up and need me.I needed to be reminded that we are all just on loan from the Lord and when he decides he needs us with him in Heaven he will come calling.
Today, I will stop and think of Summer and her angel baby Kelsie and be praying for this AMAZING mommy. I ask that you do the same. I can not imagine the pain the hurt and suffering one must go through after loosing their baby. Maybe if we all cry a little bit for her it will lessen the pain give her more strength and lessen her load, just maybe.I encourage you to read Summer's Blog and I hope it can do to you what it has done for me. Sometimes we have to be reminded , people are suffering they are hurting, its not always about me, me, me. Sometimes we have to be reminded our lives battles are nothing compared to others.
Summer, as hard as it may be to wake up to function everyday I know you find reassurance in knowing that you have your baby girl watching over you everyday, waking up to the Lord everyday right by her side, you are one lucky momma! She has the best seat in the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment