There are so many times that I sit back and think of what life would be like if I had a little girl? I mean who wouldn't when you have 3 boys? And by boys I mean BOYS! I have to admit at times I get pretty jealous of friends that have daughters! Don't get me wrong, I have 3 amazing little boys that I would not trade for the world, but come on who would not want a little pink in their lives? Someone to mock when you are putting on your make-up, little toes to color or fingernails to paint, endless bows and headbands, curls and earrings. I know these are all just the little things that make-up a little girl, but to me they are huge since I don't have any of that.
This mommy has every monster jam episode from the past two years on her DVR, pee all over the toilet not to mention all over the floor around the toilet, monster trucks on every square foot of her house, Thomas the Train tracks going from room to room, Percy, Mavis, Thomas, James and all the other Thomas character trains making random choo-choo noises in the middle of the night! Dirt, oil, tools.... after all daddy needs all the help he can get in the garage! Amos even had Cruz hanging out with him in his shop yesterday, he took his bouncer chair, that he is days away from being to big for, gave him a monster truck to hold and chew, bundled him up, and wa-la your next "Baca truck enthusiast!" It really is cute and makes daddy very proud, which makes me very happy!! Our next vacation plans? Monster Jam World finals in Vegas...lol! I think it really will be fun and just to see my boys faces will be so worth it! Of course I will throw in a shopping day which I will most likely have all to myself!
I may change my mind in a few years when my friends daughters are entering their teenage years and I know I will appreciate that my boys would rather be outside playing on their ATV's of helping dad build their next baja truck, then to be inside playing video games or watching tv. But for now I will continue to read Danita, Amanda and Stephanie's blogs and just be a tad bit jealous of the cute outfits, the cute bows and headbands, and the cute girl things they get to do! And maybe this weekend I will go visit my niece Riley and take her the bows and flowers I made her, watch a Disney princess movie with her, (although she is only 6 weeks she could care less about Disney Princesses)..... and of course after I am done, go home and watch the latest monster jam!
Oh Sarah, you make me laugh! Trust me- this little girl has enough sassy attitude to make any boy look like an angel!! It is fun to dress her up and watch her copy me, but there are days that I want to pull my hair out when she has her strong-willed attitude at its finest. And- I'm really dreading the day that she becomes a teenager. If she is anything like I was, I may as well lock her up now. Oh how I wished you lived closer! I would gladly let you have a girly day with this little princess! You have the sweetest little dudes who are going to grow up to be fine young men who absolutely love their number one lady, Momma. :)
ReplyDeleteI sympathize girlfriend! While I love my boys, it would be fun to throw a little girl into the mix.
ReplyDeleteI hear ya! And while thinking about #3, I get so scared thinking- This is it! My last chance!
ReplyDeleteHaha so as I am tellin mitch about your posting I'd your next vaca he says, " when is that? We should go!"
ReplyDeleteBoys will always be boys! You go from paying $26 for a "big" engine to $26k for a REAL engine.
Me, I have both, the real engine and the REAL wedding innour future. Well, that if she decides shes getting married!