Here is daddy and his boys!! They love to crawl all over him and even better they like for him to lay in degans bed and watch movies with him!!
I took a picture on my ipone of the ultra sound picture and kinda like the way it came out!! But here is Cruz Enrique Baca
Prestyn being camera shy...but he loves the swing!!!
One reason we cannot get Prestyn a "big-boy" bed! He took a nap on his brothers bed and his is how I found him sleeping! The picture above this one was after i fixed him to be on the bed the right way!
I cannot wait till there are three lil men playin together!! But I am going to have to request they put another steering wheel up so there are no fights!
I took the boys to the park and they had so much fun acting like they were driving!
Degan with his new uniform...i could not get him to take this off for three days! He would shower and then it went right back on!Wow, some time has definitely passed since the last time I posted something...that's probably because life has been so crazy busy!! The boys are still playing soccer and love it more then ever!! They are getting ready to advance to the next group. Prestyn will learn a little more independence and Degan will no longer have an adult with him on the field instead will just be him and the coach and the other kids!! This is going to be a learning experience for him as we have been there making sure he listens and is respectful to the kids. So he will have to do this on his own.
Since the last time I posted, we also found out that baby number three is a BOY!! I will admit I was a little sad I did not get my lil girl....but the more I think about it the happier I am that we will have three precious sons!! Seeing how Degan and Prestyn play together now, i can only imagine how all three are going to be with one another!!
Amos is starting his third month at Wal-mart and he has already been offered another management position. We are all so proud of him and love that he likes his job!! He has also been working a lot on his brothers "race truck" as the boys refer to it!! Amos is so talented in his welding and his mechanical ability is off the top!!
As for me, I have been feeling really good!! My belly is growing and baby Cruz is kicking like crazy. We are in the 23rd week!! Time is going by so fast!! The wedding is only 10 days away....so far everything has gone so smoothly...we had a minor travesty with the flowers, but luckily we were able to find another florist to take care of it!! I ordered a bigger bridesmaids dress because I was not sure what size I would be at the time of the wedding!! I actually had to end up getting it altered because you could not tell i was pregnant in it! It looked like I had eaten one two many doughnuts in the last 5 1/2 months!
No comments:
Post a Comment